Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Pond Time!

Jason finally gave me the go ahead. I can't even begin to explain how thrilled am I that we are finally going to have a pond here. I have always had an obsession with back yard ponds. The water, the plants, the animals that live amongst them are just all so fascinating to me! I have always tried to build at least a small pond at every place I have lived and when our yard had a large square of dirt toward the back with nothing growing there, everything inside me said dig. I started researching ponds online to decide what direction I wanted to go in. Here are a few photos that inspired me. I apologize for not taking down info so that I could give credit to all of the owners. I will try to find these pictures online again so I can.

Well planted and very green

 It doesn't have to be big to be beautiful; love the ferns and hostas

I like the shape of this one

And the border on this one

And really everything on Wiseacres inspires me! It's my favorite blog!

Wiseacres

Wiseacres

No comments:

Post a Comment