Friday, June 18, 2010

Portland and Washington

Last week I went to see my friend Sunshine, aka Alex Wrekk, in Portland, OR and then my brother and sister-in-law in Winlock, WA. Oregon and Washington are a plant lovers dream; beautiful, green, and full of gorgeous plants! The restaurant selection is also astounding. I could absolutely live there.

Sunshine's yard is amazing! Dumb me didn't get any pictures, but you can see a few in her blog. I covet her fantastic native plant bed. My brother and sister-in-law live on five acres of beautiful land across from a forest. Their home, which they built for the most part, is elegant and full of character. The lot is full of evergreens and I loved how perfect their tractor looked lazing away under them.

Just another beautiful Winlock scene

I need to make a trip back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment